ERASMUS + COMPETITION FOR MOBILITY SCHOLARSHIPS WITH UNIVERSITY IN ALMERIA (SPAIN)
Undergraduate students can apply for mobility (minimum 2nd year) from the areas listed here, where the list of courses can be found: Level of studies – undergraduate studies
Number of scholarships – 1
Duration of mobility – 5 months (autumn semester 2018/2019)
Documents required for application:
- application form (you can download here)
- motivation letter
- certificate of passed exams
- English Language Certificate (B2) – candidates who do not have a TOEFL or IELTS type certificate may submit another certificate or professor’s certificate, certificate or language school degree, etc.
- certificate of studies
- scanned copy of passport (the page with photo)
- other documents presenting the successes and achievements of the candidate
More information about the University of Almeria can be found at http://cms.ual.es/UAL/en/.
The necessary documents should be submitted to INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION SERVICE OF UNIVERSITY and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is 13th June 2018 at 14h
NOTE: All documents MUST be in ENGLISH language. Candidates who participated in the Erasmus Mundus Program are obliged to indicate that in their application. Candidates who had a scholarship for mobility lasting more than 7 months (two semesters) in Erasmus Mundus Program CAN NOT participate in the ERASMUS + Student Mobility Program.
For additional information, please contact us by email: email@example.com.