ERASMUS+ COMPETITION FOR SCHOLARSHIPS WITH UNIVERSITY IN WARSAW (STUDENTS OF THE FACULTY FOR ECONOMY AND BUSINESS AND FACULTY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES)
Students from the Faculty for economy and business and Faculty of Foreign Languages can apply for the mobility.
Number of scholarships: 1 (undergraduate studies)
Duration of mobility: 5 months (summer term)
Documents necessary for application:
- application form (can be downloaded HERE)
- motivation letter
- certificate of the passed exams
- certificate confirming the knowledge of the English language (B2) – candidates that do not have TOEFL or IELTS certificate can submit some other certificate of a professor, certificate/diploma of a school of languages or similar.
- certificate of studying
- passport copy scanned (the page with the photo)
- other documents proving achievements and success of the candidate.
More information on the University in Warsaw can be found on: https://wszechnicapolska.edu.pl/english
Applications are to be submitted to the following e-mail addresses:
Application deadline: October 26, 2018.
NOTE: All documents must be translated in English. Candidates that participated in the Erasmus Mundus Program are obliged to put that piece of information in their application.