Faculty of Tourism (Montenegro Tourism School – MTS) was founded in 2004 in Bar as the first private institution of higher-education in Montenegro. Since 2006, the Faculty operates within the Mediterranean University and from the year 2015.is based in Podgorica. MTS is involved in many national and regional projects and in the year 2015.was enrolled in several EU Funding Programmes.
If you want to enroll the undergraduate academic studies, you will need to provide:
- High School Certificates for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year
- High School Original Diploma Paper (original document),
- Birth Certificate,
- Application form (you will receive the application form at the faculty).
If you want to enroll postgraduate studies, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Diploma,
- Certificate of the Exams Passed,
- Birth Certificate,
- Application form (you will receive the application form at the faculty)
Educational process consists of workshops and case studies. The emphasis is put on the constant interaction between students and lecturers. During their studies, students are provided with: mentor work, lectures delivered by guest international and domestic experts,visits to hotels and other tourism companies, study visits to many places and regions relevant to the development of tourism in Montenegro, and in-house training at local and international tourism companies. Students can take specialised exams for which the Faculty of Tourism is licensed by the Ministry of Tourism of Montenegro. As a special teaching method used during undergraduate and postgraduate specialist studies, faculty organises the process of studying via Distance Learning System – DLS for all students who cannot be present at the lectures.
Key areas that are studied at the Faculty are:
- Tourism and Hospitality Management;
- Marketing in Tourism and Hospitality;
- Business Operations of Travel Agencies, Tour operators and Hotel Companies;
- Tourist Destinations;
- Sustainable Development;
- Strategic Management and
- Information Technologies in Tourism and Hospitality. 19
- Faculty of tourism Bar - MTS - „Montenegro Tourism School