Evaluated by IEP icon usage instructions
Institutions can use the IEP Evaluation icon on their websites and other informational products if they have been evaluated by the Institutional Evaluation Programme (IEP), an independent membership service of the European University Association (EUA).
In order to receive the IEP Evaluation icon, we request that you adhere to the following conditions:
- The IEP Evaluation icon can only be used by the institutions after the publication of the IEP evaluation
report, and up to a maximum of five years after the publication of the report.
- Use of the icon by institutions that have not been evaluated by IEP is strictly prohibited.
- The IEP Evaluation icon may not be reproduced for the purpose of obtaining any commercial or personal
- If the the icon features on your website, please provide a link to the IEP homepage (www.eua.be/iep)
- The icon should include the following alternative text: "European University Association’s Institutional
Izvještaj možete pogledati ovdje.