Open contest for student scholarships (Winter semester 2019/2020) – University of Lodz (Poland)
University of Lodz (Poland)
Areas of study
- Information technologies;
You can find subject lists by faculties –https://iso.uni.lodz.pl/erasmus/programmes/
Level of study – Alluni
Number of scholarships – 1
Duration of mobility – 4-5 months (Winter semester of 2019/2020)
- Application form (Can be downloaded here)
- Cover letter
- Preliminary study contract (can be downloaded here)
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of language proficiency (B2) – Candidates that do not have a certificate such as TOEFL or IELTS can submit a different certificate, professor’s confirmation, certificate/diploma of a language school etc. NOTE: These candidates will have a Skype interview to confirm their language proficiency level.
- Scanned copy of the previous diploma (High school diploma)
- Certificate of studying
- Scanned passport copy (page with the photograph)
- Other documents that show successes and the candidate’s achievements.
Note: all documents must be in English. Candidates that took part in an Erasmus Mundus program are required to put that in their application. Candidates that had a mobility scholarship within the Erasmus Mundus program in the duration of a year (two semesters) CAN NOT take part in the ERASMUS+ student mobility program.
A guide for students that want to study at the University of Lodz can be downloaded here.
The required documents need to be submitted to the Office for International Cooperation of the University (Rectorate, 2nd floor)
The deadline is 5th of June, 2019. At noon.
For any additional information, please send an e-mail at email@example.com